PWA is pleased to launch the latest project, TimeOut, to be carried out in collaboration with Federprofessional. It is a way to exchange our professional competences and abilities one with another and not to exchange money.
Here are the main concepts.
- ASSET We are all assets. We all have something to give
- RESPECT Every human being matters and needs help to empower oneself
- REDEFINING WORK Any professional profile needs to be honoured, recorded and rewarded
- RECIPROCITY How can we help each other build the world we all will live in?
- SOCIAL NETWORKS We need to reweave communities of support, strength and trust
- A way of giving and receiving services for mutual benefit within an association / community.
- Any member makes available her/his professional competences and abilities to others.
- One hour helping another earns one TimeBank Hour, also called time credit, as per the pay-it-forward policy.
- The time credit can be spent with any other member offering a service of interest.
For more information contact email@example.com